(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus. And please note that all campuses will be closed from November 25 to 27 for Thanksgiving.
- Academic calendar for Fall 2020. Make sure you know the important dates!
- Spring 2021 enrollment is open. If you have not contacted your advisor to re-enroll, contact them today! And make sure to check out the available courses now!
- The fall commencement ceremony has been cancelled. A video will be made to honor our graduates. For more information go to crowder.edu/services/records/commencement/.
Campus Events & Community Education (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- Angels will be available for adoption in the Farber lobby beginning Wednesday, November 18. Gifts will need to be returned by November 30. For more information, please contact the Campus Life office at 417.455.5644 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High School Equivalency for non-English speaking students is available through our HEP program. To view classes that are currently available, click here.
- The Joplin Regional Artists Coalition’s (JRAC) exhibit “Renewal” will be held from November 18 through January 27. The opening reception will be held on November 19 from 5:00 to 7:00 pm.
- Check out the Community Education offers: https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/
- Giving Tuesday is December 1. Watch for opportunities to help our students!
Training & Development Solutions (TDS) for Business
- The Dale Carnegie Immersion course will be held December 1, 8, and 15. This is a great training opportunity. Check out the schedule to learn more!
- Great job openings are available at Crowder College. Check out our website for opportunities: crowder.edu/employment.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office