(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus:
Emergency Notification Update
- We notify students and faculty of closings with automated texts from School Rush. If you haven’t already signed up, please do so here.
- Academic calendar for Fall 2020. Make sure you know the important dates!
- Priority enrollment for Spring 2021 semester is open for all current students. Check out the available courses now!
- The fall commencement ceremony has been cancelled. A video will be made to honor our graduates. For more information go to crowder.edu/services/records/commencement/.
- eSports tryouts for the spring season are open now. Register to tryout at www.crowder.edu/url/esportsform.
Campus Events (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- High School Equivalency for non-English speaking students is available through our HEP program. To view classes that are currently available, click here.
- The Joplin Regional Artists Coalition’s (JRAC) exhibit “Renewal” will be held from November 18 through January 27. The opening reception will be held on November 19 from 5:00 to 7:00 pm.
- The Annual Festival of Wreaths is scheduled for Tuesday, November 10. Pre-registration is recommended online. Check out all the items for sale here.
Training & Development Solutions (TDS) for Business
- TDS exists to provide non-credit training for businesses in the four-states area. By understanding your business needs, TDS can provide your business with customized training to help strengthen your workforce and gain a competitive edge. There are several trainings currently available, including Industrial Maintenance, Information Technology, Managerial Leadership, and Public Safety & Safety Training. Check out the schedule and sign up today!
- Great job openings are available at Crowder College. Check out our website for opportunities: crowder.edu/employment.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office