(Joplin, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus:
- Academic calendar for Fall 2020. Make sure you know the important dates!
- Priority enrollment for Spring 2021 semester begins on October 26 and 27 for students with 30+ hours completed; October 28 and 29 will begin enrollment for students with 1-29 hours completed; and November 2 through 6 for Crowder students with zero hours completed. Open enrollment begins on November 9. Check out the available courses now!
- The fall commencement ceremony has been cancelled. A video will be made to honor our graduates. For more information go to crowder.edu/services/records/commencement/.
- Check the athletics webpages for more information on fall scrimmage dates: crowderatheltics.com. Basketball will scrimmage at home on Saturday, November 7 at 1:00 pm and at 3:30 pm.
Campus Events (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- A basic meat processing class will be held on October 22 and 29, as well as November 5 and 12 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. The cost to attend is $40. Registration is required. To register, please email RachelSanders@Crowder.edu or call 417.455.5418.
- High School Equivalency for non-English speaking students is available through our HEP program. To view classes that are currently available, click here.
- The Annual Festival of Wreaths is scheduled for Tuesday, November 10. Online pre-registration is recommended. Check out all the items for sale at one.bidpal.net/fow/welcome.
Training & Development Solutions (TDS) for Business
- TDS exists to provide non-credit training for businesses in the four-states area. By understanding your business needs, TDS can provide your business with customized training to help strengthen your workforce and gain a competitive edge. There are several trainings currently available, including Industrial Maintenance, Information Technology, Managerial Leadership, and Public Safety & Safety Training. Check out the schedule and sign up today!
- Great job openings are available at Crowder College. Check out our website for opportunities: crowder.edu/employment.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office