(Joplin, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus:
- Academic calendar for Fall 2020. Make sure you know the important dates!
- Priority enrollment for Spring 2021 semester begins on October 26 and 27 for students with 30+ hours completed; October 28 and 29 will begin enrollment for students with 1-29 hours completed; and November 2 through 6 for Crowder students with zero hours completed. Open enrollment begins on November 9. Check out the available courses now!
- The fall commencement ceremony has been cancelled. A video will be made to honor our graduates. For more information go to crowder.edu/services/records/commencement/.
- Check the athletics webpages for more information on fall scrimmage dates: crowderatheltics.com.
Campus Events (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- Show Me Crowder will be on October 21. This event is for anyone interested in attending Crowder College in the future. Registration is required to attend. There will be great giveaways and departmental live Q&A sessions. For more information, contact KristiChapman@Crowder.edu.
- The Longwell Museum will host a faculty exhibit from September 27 to October 22. The exhibit will be open Mondays through Fridays, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm with a closing reception to be held from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm on October 22. The Longwell Museum is located inside the Elsie Plaster Community Center on the Neosho campus. The Museum is closed on holidays and weekends.
- The Theatre production of Turning Off the Morning News by Christopher Durang will be performed on October 22 to 24 at 7:30 pm. The performance is rated PG-13 and tickets will be $10 for general admission, $7 for senior citizens, $6 for Crowder students and for staff. Dorm students receive free admission. For reservations, call 417.455.5458.
- A basic meat processing class will be held on October 22 and 29, as well as November 5 and 12 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. The cost to attend is $40. Registration is required. To register, please email RachelSanders@Crowder.edu or call 417.455.5418.
- High School Equivalency for non-English speaking students is available through our HEP program. To view classes that are currently available, click here.
Career & Transfer Services
Planning to transfer to a university upon graduation? There are virtual meetings scheduled for this fall as follows:
- October 23 – Missouri State University
Contact the Career & Transfer Services Office at 417.455.5618 or email MelissaHarrison@Crowder.edu for a link to join the virtual meetings!
- There is a Branson adventure raffle package worth $1,300 up for grabs! Purchase single tickets for $5 or five for $20. You can purchase them at one.bidpal.net/branson or call 417.455.5701 for more information.
- The Annual Festival of Wreaths is scheduled for Tuesday, November 10. Stay tuned for more details!
Training & Development Solutions (TDS) for Business
- TDS exists to provide non-credit training for businesses in the four-states area. By understanding your business needs, TDS can provide your business with customized training to help strengthen your workforce and gain a competitive edge. There are several trainings currently available, including Industrial Maintenance, Information Technology, Managerial Leadership, and Public Safety & Safety Training. Check out the schedule and sign up today!
- Great job openings are available at Crowder College. Check out our website for opportunities: crowder.edu/employment.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office