(Joplin, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus:
- It’s not too late to enroll! New options are being added to eight-week courses later this week. These classes will begin on October 14. Find a listing on MyCrowder: https://my.crowder.edu.ics.
- Academic calendar for Fall 2020. Make sure you know the important dates!
- Phi Theta Kappa new membership orientation will be held on Wednesday, September 23 at 3:00 pm in the Wright Conference Center
- Fall soccer and basketball have been moved to the spring semester. #GoRoughriders
Campus Events (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- The Longwell Museum permanent collection on display, August 17-September 20, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm. The Longwell Museum is located inside the Elsie Plaster Community Center on the Neosho campus.
- Wellness Week activities will be held September 14-17. Wellness Week is designed to improve the personal well-being, health, and wellness of the campus community by offering activities aligned with the seven dimensions of wellness. For a complete schedule, visit www.crowder.edu/student-life/wellness-week.
Career & Transfer Services
Planning to transfer to a university upon graduation? There are virtual meetings scheduled for this fall as follows:
- Pittsburg State University Transfer Day – Friday, September 25 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am in the Newton Hall Conference Room or via Zoom, https://zoom.us/i/99081055495.
- More information to come:
- University of Arkansas (October 2)
- Missouri State University (October 9)
- Missouri University of Science & Technology (October 16)
- The Transfer Fair will be held on September 29 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. Meet representatives from Kansas City Art Institute, Missouri Southern State University, Missouri State University, and Ottawa University. Conveniently join virtually: zoom.us/j/94384136905
- The Annual Festival of Wreaths is scheduled for Tuesday, November 10. Stay tuned for more exciting details!
- The Employee Health Fair will be held on Wednesday, September 16. Contact HR for an appointment.
- Great job openings are available at Crowder College. Check out our website for opportunities: crowder.edu/employment.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office
Be the first to comment