(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus:
- It’s not too late to enroll! New options are being added to eight-week courses later this week. These classes will begin on October 14. Find a listing on MyCrowder: https://my.crowder.edu.ics.
- Academic calendar for Fall 2020. Make sure you know the important dates!
- Phi Theta Kappa new membership orientation will be held on Wednesday, September 23 at 3:00 pm in the Wright Conference Center
- Fall soccer and basketball have been moved to the spring semester. #GoRoughriders
Campus Events (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- The Longwell Museum permanent collection on display, August 17-September 20, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm. The Longwell Museum is located inside the Elsie Plaster Community Center on the Neosho campus.
- Theatre auditions for Turning Off the Morning News will be held on September 8 and 9 from 2:00 to 3:30 pm by appointment. Call 417.455.5458 or email NaTashaOBrienDavies@Crowder.edu to book your time slot.
- The Webb City campus will host their annual 9/11 First Responder ceremony at 12:00 pm on Friday, September 11. All area first responders, students, staff, and community members are invited to attend.
- Wellness Week activities will be held September 14-18. Wellness Week is designed to improve the personal well-being, health, and wellness of the campus community by offering activities aligned with the seven dimensions of wellness. For a complete schedule, visit www.crowder.edu/student-life/wellness-week.
- Constitution Day will be held on Thursday, September 17 at 12:30 pm to 1:45 pm in the Wright Conference Center. Join the Crowder College Debate team as they discuss mail-in voting.
- “Rowdy’s Online Challenge” will be held online via social media on September 21-24. Watch for information about college programs, comment on posts and be entered in a chance to win prizes!
Career & Transfer Services
Planning to transfer to a university upon graduation? There are virtual meetings scheduled for this fall as follows:
- Missouri Southern State University Transfer Day – Friday, September 11 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am in the Wright Conference Room or via Zoom, https://zoom.us/i/99473165198.
- Pittsburg State University Transfer Day – Friday, September 25 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am in the Newton Hall Conference Room or via Zoom, https://zoom.us/i/99081055495.
- More information to come:
- University of Arkansas (October 2)
- Missouri State University (October 9)
- Missouri University of Science & Technology (October 16)
- The Annual Festival of Wreaths is scheduled for Tuesday, November 10. Stay tuned for more exciting details!
- Great job openings are available at Crowder College. Check out our website for opportunities: crowder.edu/employment.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office
Be the first to comment