(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College with what’s happening both on and off campus:
- All college locations will be closed Monday, September 7, in observation of Labor Day.
- Need help logging into your accounts? Head to Campus Connect.
- It’s not too late to enroll! New options are being added to eight-week courses later this week. These classes will begin on October 14. Find a listing on MyCrowder: https://my.crowder.edu.ics.
- Academic calendar for Fall 2020. Make sure you know the important dates!
- Fall soccer and basketball have been moved to the spring semester. #GoRoughriders
Campus Events (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- The Longwell Museum permanent collection on display, August 17-September 20, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm. The Longwell Museum is located inside the Elsie Plaster Community Center on the Neosho campus.
- Theatre auditions for Turning Off the Morning News will be held on September 8 and 9 from 2:00 to 3:30 pm by appointment. Call 417.455.5458 or email NaTashaOBrienDavies@Crowder.edu to book your time slot.
- Wellness Week activities will be held September 14-18. Wellness Week is designed to improve the personal well-being, health, and wellness of the campus community by offering activities aligned with the seven dimensions of wellness. For a complete schedule, visit www.crowder.edu/student-life/wellness-week.
Career and Transfer Services
- Planning to transfer to a university upon graduation? There are virtual meetings scheduled for this fall as follows:
- Missouri Southern State University Transfer Day – Friday, September 11 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am in the Wright Conference Room or via Zoom, https://zoom.us/i/99473165198.
- Pittsburg State University Transfer Day – Friday, September 25 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am in the Newton Hall Conference Room or via Zoom, https://zoom.us/i/99081055495.
- More information to come:
- University of Arkansas (October 2)
- Missouri State University (October 9)
- Missouri University of Science & Technology (October 16)
- The 2020 Outstanding Alumnus Award was presented to Dr. Alan Marble. Read more here.
- Peggy Payne received the 2020 Distinguished Service award. Read more here.
- Great job openings are available at Crowder College. Check out our website for opportunities: crowder.edu/employment.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office