2020 has caused many industries to modernize their payment processes for business continuity purposes. The need to accept payments can no longer rely on traditional Accounts Receivable processes. Digital business-to-business payments have become a top priority, rather than a future goal, for many companies.
Join Commerce Bank on August 27, 2020 1:00 PM Central Time, as they discuss emerging payments trends and technologies in the wake of the pandemic.
During this presentation, you’ll learn:
- Industry definitions and buzzwords dominating the AR payments space
- How payment trends have shifted in 2020 and whether they can be expected to stay
- How businesses are widening their payment acceptance options and giving customers more options
- An overview on payment applications and their shift to digital channels
- Why outstanding invoices have grown more difficult to collect and why businesses should be concerned