(Columbia, MO) – The Missouri Council for Activity & Nutrition (MOCAN) will be hosting their 2020 conference virtually. The event was originally scheduled for April 2020, but had to be rescheduled to July and moved to a virtual format due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
The conference is now scheduled for July 16, 2020 and will take place online. The topic will focus on Building a Healthy and Productive Missouri Workforce. The agenda is as follows:
- Exploring practical tools to improve and promote healthy workplaces
- Introducing worker health across the lifespan
- Reviewing comprehensive investment strategies
- Addressing job stress, burnout, and mental health
- Panel discussion with awarded wellness programs and best practices
- Recognizing the 2020 Missouri WorkWell Awardees, including Gold Level Missouri WorkWell recipient Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in Joplin and Kansas City
- Networking opportunities and activities
All Missouri professionals interested in supporting and improving employee health and productivity are encouraged to attend, including employers, wellness coordinators and HR professionals for schools, hospitals, local business owners, and workforce development officials.
HR professionals who attend will receive four (4) credit hours each of HRCI and SHRM for Human Resource Professionals.
To register, please visit umsystem.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMof-CgqDouHNUaaitAZvtZwVhyfuVuue4q
Be the first to comment