(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus. Please note that all Crowder College locations will be closed on Monday, January 18 in observance of Martin Luther King Day.
- Spring 2021 classes began on January 11, but you may enroll through January 15! Check out the available courses now, and contact the Admissions Office or your advisor to get started today.
- Payment arrangements for spring 2021 must be in place by Friday, January 15, 2021. Payment arrangements include:
- Payment in full (can be paid on MyCrowder or at any campus location)
- Completed financial aid (Pell grants, student loans, scholarships, A+ program, etc.)
- Outside funding (employers, outside agencies, etc.)
- If these options are not available to you, a convenient payment plan through Nelnet is available. Go to mycollegepaymentplan.com or contact the Cashiers Office at 417.455.5402 for more information.
Campus Events & Community Education (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- Campus Life has several events planned for this month! All events are free to students and will be held in the Student Center on the Neosho campus unless noted otherwise. Those with questions about Campus Life should call 417.455.5644. The events scheduled are as follows:
- Hot Chocolate Bar – January 12, 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Bingo Bash – January 12, 6:00 to 7:30 pm
- Movie Night – January 12, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Bowling at Edgewood Bowl – January 19, 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Pizza Palooza – January 20, 12:00 pm
- The Joplin Regional Artists Coalition’s (JRAC) exhibit “Renewal” will be held from November 18 through January 27. Museum hours are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. The museum is closed on weekends and holidays.
- The Crowder Quill literary/art contest is open for entries in poetry, fiction, nonfiction, art, and photography. This year, the Quill has a special theme in conjunction with the Theatre Department at Crowder College regarding quarantine and current events. Although all entries are welcome, those following the theme will have additional opportunities to be performed and highlighted during the April theatre production on campus, in addition to the awards ceremony in May. The contest deadline is February 1. See more details at crowderquill.com.
Training & Development Solutions (TDS) for Business
- Current, available training opportunities include Forklift Training, Hazwoper 8-Hour Refresher, and Industrial Maintenance. We can always customize our sessions to meet your company’s needs. Check out the training schedule today!
- Great job openings are available at Crowder College. Check out our website for opportunities: crowder.edu/employment.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office